Monday, April 28, 2008

Oregon goes down in Beer Brawl



The official results of the First Annual Beer Brawl at Concordia Ale House are in:

1a. Pike pale 1b. Double Moutain Pale

2a. Lazy Boy IPA 2b. TG IPA

3a. Elysian Dragontooth 3b. Deschutes Abyss

4a Hopworks El Diablo 4b. Big Time Trombipulator

5a. Rogue Old Crustacean 5b. Waterstreet Big Phatty

Final vote:
Oregon 590
Washington 825

Oregon took a beating, but don't expect the same results in the next beer brawl. What a selection of brews to have to choose from; I'll be honest, I had a really hard time but I refuse to disclose my check-off sheet. Visit concordia for pints of any of the beers listed above (though I won't promise there will be any Abyss left by the time you read this).

1 comment:

Michael Russell said...

At least let us know if you voted for in the stout category. The staff told me it was the Abyss that hurt Oregon the most...